Dirty's ride2

Blaaster

Staff member
Technician
Jul 18, 2011
eastern australia
It looks like the Lad an I may be able to do Dirty's ride on the 4th July weekend.

After nearly 3 months of hassles my passport has been approved.

Look out US the Aussies are coming!

:)Fosters, I would not use it to put out a fire, it is not an Aussie brew.

No need to worry about the beer, just hide your wives and daughters.!:):):D:D:D

Lol , I know,,, I was only kidding,, stereotypical joke... Glad to hear the passport finally showed up.. Did I hear you mention you were bringing over suit cases full of Dt engines??? :rolleyes:

Lol , I know,,, I was only kidding,, stereotypical joke... Glad to hear the passport finally showed up.. Did I hear you mention you were bringing over suit cases full of Dt engines??? :rolleyes:
I wish!

I intend bring nothing but my Lad and a pocket full of cash and having a real good time!

Please let me know if you are in the Pittsburg or Philadelphia area and would like the company of a couple of Aussies for a night or two.

Last edited:
Should be a great time. Quads, Guns, beer, Cooking on an open fire. I figured out a few nice places we can take tours of, and visit. The lad is going to never forget his trip to the redneck infested capital of the world!!!

Reactions: HACK and jus_me
Great talking to you Fred.

We are both looking forward to the visit, you have just pushed all, and I mean all our buttons.

What are the qualifications of a Redneck, I fear we will fall a little short.

@blaster, where do you fly in? and when. I am located 30 mins from Philly and have lots of family with large empy houses, my dads being converted from a late 1700's hotel/hospital homestead so lots of fixed up empty rooms. let me know and I can talk to him, also have an empty condo in manhatten, ny but not sure if it would be available that weekend since all of us cuz's in my large family inherited it and make use of it.

6hmce1.jpg

blaaster....that is Paul Revere, He is famous for alerting the Colonial Militia to the approach of British Forces before the battles of Lexington and Concord during our revolutionary war.
he rides again now to warn of the aussie invasion :)