Data is posted for the Pipe war

Nice work man!! Do you have the torque numbers to go with that....or do we not want to know how little torque these motors are putting out?!!!

FMF did pretty well. Yeah it falls off before the others, but it pulls harder!! I guess I won't be ditching my FMF fatty anytime soon!

A question on the "Vito's 240 pipe." Why does it have the number 240 in the name?? Is it designed to be used in conjunction with a 240 big bore kit?? Apparently it can be used without that kit?? I'm confused.

the 240 pipe he just calls it that and its supposidly the best pipe for a 240 bigbore but in the test these are just the pipes and a jetted carb the 240 pipe is a vitos fat bastard pipe theres a formula for how much torque like a page back i think

Hello
If you want toque numbers just do the reverse math
Horsepower=torque X RPM/5252
That Blaster was 51HP at 10,300 RPM
51=TQ(10,300)/5252
That= 1.96
51/1.96=26 foot pounds TQ at MAX power
Thanks

Yes the 240 or Fat bastard pipe is the best for the 240c kits
If you look at the dyno chart you can clearly see that the Vito pipe holds peak power much longer then the rest; this is important; because when you shift your bike into the next gear its still on the pipe making max power. The Vito pipe would clearly out run any pipe that falls off fast. The FMF pipe falls off flat and you would be shifting gears constantly; where the Vito pipe it will just keep pulling the bike forward.
I hope this helps
Thanks

Last edited:
@ Kennedy Power:

How many HP do you think can I reach with a 32 Mikuni flatside carb? Is every right side pipe better than my FMF? I ride only on the streets and on supermoto races.

Last edited:
how much hp should a shear pipe make on my setup? basically stock lmao that and a 30mm carb

how come theres no test on the fmf sst pipe ,isnt that the best you can get from fmf???why does everybody getthe fatty ? is it better than the sst?