cylinder heads

DUALSTROKE

Giving away free clues
Technician
Mar 2, 2008
masshole
Looking for a few stock cylinder heads 3 or 4. Let me know what you have and how much shipped.

Once I get my O'Connor head installed from Whitty21 (which will be within the next couple of weeks), I will have my stock one for sale. Its in good shape and it runs excellent on my blaster. Not sure the condition of the inside yet but I'll be sure to get you some pictures when I take it off. I have a new head gasket on the way so it should be up for sale shortly

Once I get my O'Connor head installed from Whitty21 (which will be within the next couple of weeks), I will have my stock one for sale. Its in good shape and it runs excellent on my blaster. Not sure the condition of the inside yet but I'll be sure to get you some pictures when I take it off. I have a new head gasket on the way so it should be up for sale shortly

Let me know when you are good to go.Thanks

I have one. What do you think is a fair price?

P.M. sent ....................

I also have one. Let me know if your interested.
p.m. sent.......................

Oh c'mon we all know what a few molsons wil do to you!!!! IMO :eek::plol
Is there any ladies that gives a molson drinker head???????????? bahahahhahahha I think I know your next response!!!lol

Ya know me all too well!! I will keep it clean! NOT!

TRICK OR TREAT?
moonshot.jpg

Ok got mine off. For Sale if ya want it, let me know and I'll send ya a PM. I'll clean it up a bit too, except for the dome because I dont want to screw it up for ya.
DSC02294.jpg