Cut Fenders

DirtDiggler

DUNEFREEK
Nov 24, 2009
Tacoma , Wa
Has anyone cut their rear fenders to get rid of the " floppy " stock mounting point? any pics of them? I have an idea where to cut but would like to see what others have also done .

toooooooons of people have cut them. search a bit. 305 has them yb has them, 4cfed just did his today. tons of pics are around

ahhhh those are a little harder to find but they're out there. freek has his trimmed waaaaaaaaaaaay back

305 too im pretty sure and frak modded the whole rear plastick to sit back farther i think at least thats what it says in feds thread

I have cut/shaved my front and back, deleting the stock mounting points, etc. Will post some good pics in a bit, see what I did with my dremel and krylon fusion rattle cans, came out awesome.

I have cut/shaved my front and back, deleting the stock mounting points, etc. Will post some good pics in a bit, see what I did with my dremel and krylon fusion rattle cans, came out awesome.

Sorry about the delay on the pics, been VERY busy to get new pics, plus the bike is trashed dirty from Fenoff's last weekend. Either tonight or tomorrow will get the bike out, cleaned up and get some good detailed pics of the work I did for you to see.

Have a good day bro's... :D

like this?.........

Attachments

• 0_1.jpg
    0_1.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 3,088
Here is how I did mine, with a dremel, works good on the fenders. Then painted everything with white Krylon Fusion plastic paint and hard clear coat. Came out great...

2844-custom-fender-dremel-job-paint.jpg

2845-hpim1191.jpg

2847-hpim1193.jpg

2850-hpim1196.jpg

i had mine dune cut on my 01 .. didnt like it... im gonna trim mine but just to make them even to get ride of the hole where the stupud plastic piece is for your foot when kick starting..

yes a dremal works great!!

u don't like it, i'm debating wether to do it next yr when i rebuild, does it actually do anything for u other than just cover u in mud? adn look kinda cool

since no one has bought my extra set of fenders i'm thinking about cutting them up to see if i can get them to flow a little better with my maier race hood