Custom wiring harness

jus_me

Aug 8, 2012
N.Y
IMG_20150223_154657.jpg
I messaged the guy on Saturday for a custom harness and he made it right then and had in packaged up within an hour with tracking #. It arrived today and looks great. You cant beat the price either. Cost $20 and that covered shipping and any pay pal fees.

you can find the seller on E bay by the name kompulsiveconcepts

I think thats the guy dirty worked with by sending him a harness to work off of ?

hmm... i wonder how that would work for me... i have pre-03 stator and stuff but 03+ cdi :rolleyes:

but if i were to do it i would have to make my own custom one... since i mounted cdi in the airbox :cool:

@Awk08 , I thought that also. I remember Dirty saying that whoever was doing it did Banshee harnesses, I think the same guy but ?? Dirty would know. :)

@Herpderplol , Message the guy and let him know what you have going on. I would think he could set you up.

That's the Guy. Corey owns Kompulsive Concepts. He is a good dude, and does good work. He made me my Banshee harness, we started talking and he wanted to start doing Blaster ones. He needed measurements and I was going to get them for him, but then the frame on the blue bomber bent. I sent him that entire harness so he had something to go off of. I haven't talked to him in a month or 2, but I'm glad that he is finally making and selling the blaster harness.

I'll vouch for his work anytime. He got me straightend out quick, and answered any questions I had after the sale.

Reactions: jus_me
His name is Cory - He's an awesome guy, makes a nice harness. I have had him fab us up some "race harnesses" for banshees and blasters in the past. Buy with confidence