Banshee Motor For sale or Trade

blaster750

Mar 7, 2011
Centerville, IA
Motor is out of a 99 shee. I have the entire engine minus Clutch Assembly. The vf3 reeds are gone. Motor is stock bore. Left side piston dome started chipping away. No jug damage on either jug. Wiring harness is complete in stock form. Have the control switches, Carbs, boost bottle, and throttle cable. Kick start lever, shift lever, both are stock. Have moose nerf bars. All engine cases and covers are free of breaks and crack. This is a used motor being parted out, so expect some scuffs and scratches on parts exposed to outside elements. You are resposable for shipping cost. My zip is 52544.If theres something you want and i didnt list it, please pm me. Make a reasonable offer on Parts and its yours. Id let entire bottom go for $500 cash plus shipping. PLease note, bottom end is complete minus the entire Clutch assembly.Make some offers guys, Ill get some pics up today.

Last edited:
blaster750
beat me out of a trade claimed he shipped, made up a bullshit story that the post office gave him wrong tracking numbers, makes up all sorts of bullshit lies about shipping it out, his phone number is 641 216 3073, do not do business with this guy he is a crook

Last edited by a moderator: