Ct or lrd?

Well the ct is same as trinity and power pros and all those . I think most people like the ct

heres my experience, i've had the LRD adjustable, Dyno-Port,
and the Trinity and an F7 (both same as CT),
it seems the longer the fat section of the pipe is, like the LRD and Dyno, the lower the powerband kicks in, and earlier it falls off.
the 2 shorter pipes...Trinity and F7 both "hit" later and pulled further up the rpm range.

overall top end power tested on both my blasters goes to the Trinity/CT/F7.

heres a few pics to demonstate what i mean by "fat part" of the pipe,
you can see in this first pic of the Dyno on the left, and LRD on the right, how the fat part of the pipe carries further back to the silencer connection......

2rm1f0h.jpg

where in this pic, the trinity on the right has a much shorter "fat section" which seems to allow it to rev higher ???....IMO

352k9ky.jpg

I run a power pros and a phantom(same as f7 just renamed by pb)exhaust,both exactly the same as ct,trinity,f7. By far my favorite pipe for the blaster.

I'm not completely jetted it, but the trinity seems to pull hard up top. Just check your flange and make sure the sealing surface is flat. I ad to grind down some weld on mine.

i have ran both my lrd and power pros back in back same jetting to see what the difference and hype would be and to be honest the powerpros wanted a leaner jetting which i did not try as i did not plan on keeping it but just to try it was a nice pipe on paps bike with less air flow smaller carb boyessen reeds cfm air box

but for some reason the lrd seemed to be real nice with my current engine setup so if you plan on having a built motor without going the honda intake the powerpros is the pipe for you

i have ran both my lrd and power pros back in back same jetting to see what the difference and hype would be and to be honest the powerpros wanted a leaner jetting which i did not try as i did not plan on keeping it but just to try it was a nice pipe on paps bike with less air flow smaller carb boyessen reeds cfm air box

but for some reason the lrd seemed to be real nice with my current engine setup so if you plan on having a built motor without going the honda intake the powerpros is the pipe for you

either way, i would say a ct right bend is better than a fmf any day

I want one for 140. How bout I'll give you 141+shipping and you can keep one silencer! Everybody wins, you make a buck and get a free silencer :) :) Just kiddin man congrats on the good deal!!

I just bought a full fmf for the one I'm building now for 60 shipped. It's the gold series and it's missing the flange. Looks pretty rough, but I'll clean it up some.