color for race fenders

blasterbuddy200

Dec 25, 2010
St. Michael, Minnesota
im plannin on gettin a race front fender and finding a used set of rear fenders on here in good condition, i currently have all red fenders but their too boring, im gonna have alot of polished, want some feedback on either me goin with all red, or all black.. i think the black would go nice with all the polished stuff, anyone got any pics of their blastys with some sick race plastics? I:I

I like this looks of my black with polished/silver/chrome parts. I don't have race fenders though.

in my sig............

edit: better pic
197676_175846249128985_100001108335995_394609_6675900_n.jpg

how about all red with a black center? <----be lookin like a 250r
get a red taurus hood with a black scoop, red tank with the project blaster graphic for top of the tank and your current seat with red yfz style rear fenders. it'd be pricy but would look sweeet and unique. just an idea...

not a blaster, but coloured like this(this R belongs to Uuhnt on here)

BUT the just black looks sick as well...
http://www.factory7atv.com/PBpictures/PBblasterpics/kittsyblaster1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i was thinkin black plastics, race front, with my red grips and red and black seat cover, red shocks, and all the polished stuff would look siiiiiiiick.

in the pics/vids section the thread "94 blaster" phive70 has his blaster (the black one) on there, i want that same set up but with my red seat cover

i was thinkin black plastics, race front, with my red grips and red and black seat cover, red shocks, and all the polished stuff would look siiiiiiiick.

in the pics/vids section the thread "94 blaster" phive70 has his blaster (the black one) on there, i want that same set up but with my red seat cover

just checked, thats a sick look. if you end up looking for some graphics for it i came across this picture thats pretty sweet looking...

http://www.factory7atv.com/PBpictures/PBblasterpics/davisblaster3.jpg

your probably better off to wait until you get the new plastic to decide how it will look with what colour, its alot easier to decide with the plastics infront of you lol

yea im plannin on all black race front and find a good stock rear pair and paint em black, already got a black tank cover, and then ill throw 2 big toomey stickers on the tank, and it should go along nicely with my toomey and all the other shiny goodies lol