cole454's Rebuild

[mad scientist voice]
It's Alive!... ITS ALIVE!!!!...
[/mad scientist voice]

Welp, it runs! Sounds f'ing sweet. I:I

xm084o.jpg

Reactions: Prime
Yiiiippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Im so excited and its not even my blaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh cole, congratulations, its beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REP REP REP AND MORE REP COMING YOUR WAY (if i can)

That's the only pic I have at the moment. I didn't get started on it as early as I wanted cause of work. It was 8 before I was able to get to it.
I still need to adjust the hood, remove a link from the chain, re-bleed my brakes, and get my new upper arms from si.

Nice man real nice and clean. Whats the matter with the a arms? civic is the man tho. I expect alot of first ride vids and pics? and it officially done for now?

Nice man real nice and clean. Whats the matter with the a arms? civic is the man tho. I expect alot of first ride vids and pics? and it officially done for now?

The offset of my rims were different than the ones he used to check fitment. My rims hit the upper arm at about half turn of the handlebars. But he took off work today just to make new uppers for me. Can you believe that? Customer service.

Not too much more to go. I still want nerfs, new rear fenders, a/m airbox, and a few odds and ends. Still going to work out some kind of lights too.

damn off work? thats ridiculos. And ill keep a lookout for you if i find some type of head light. Also what type of nerfs? the tusk style ones speedemon had?

damn off work? thats ridiculos. And ill keep a lookout for you if i find some type of head light. Also what type of nerfs? the tusk style ones speedemon had?

Yeah, si is great with making his a-arms. Customer service first man. Oh and cole, NICE lookin blaster. I cannot wait to see vids of it. Rep coming your way for sure.