VForce3's
xb06s3.jpg

2mca6a9.jpg

25aos3q.jpg

AC Racing Bumper
984j85.jpg

Raptor 700 Hubs
14df2io.jpg

Bad news, I got my frame back. Looks like sh*t! Even for $175 it sucks. Not even and its rough in a lot of places. Feels like sand paper.

Last edited:
Well, maybe some good news. Talked to my step dad and turns out they have an in house powdercoater at his work. I just need to get him some dimensions for the frame to see if it will fit in their oven. Says he should be able to get it done for free if it fits.

Well, maybe some good news. Talked to my step dad and turns out they have an in house powdercoater at his work. I just need to get him some dimensions for the frame to see if it will fit in their oven. Says he should be able to get it done for free if it fits.

You lucky mofo! I'd love to have a PC'd frame, or even a chromed frame!

You lucky mofo! I'd love to have a PC'd frame, or even a chromed frame!

Well, since the first guy I tried f**ked up the last job it still will cost me the $175 i paid him.
BTW I will be pm'ing you sometime here about making my leakdown tester fit my new 34pj. Mine currently fits the stock carb.

Found some Polaris braided brake lines for ~$20. Was going to use dual braided in front. Would dual lines make that big of a difference? Most dual line setups go for $50+.

Sent a 21lb box to Ken O'Conner Racing today. Can't wait. Next up are chain, rear sprocket, new shift shaft and shifter, throttle cable, and a-arms

Found some Polaris braided brake lines for ~$20. Was going to use dual braided in front. Would dual lines make that big of a difference? Most dual line setups go for $50+.

IMO no the dual lines are not necessary for an average rider. May make a difference for a pro racer. The Polaris lines worked great for me. Just have to be a little creative with the front one cause it is a little long. You will also want to use the Yamaha banjo bolts. The Polaris bolts are different thread.

heh, i just bought the polaris lines a couple days ago. i don't see why they wouldn't be good. if they can stop those heavy pigs the ought to stop a blaster.

heh, i just bought the polaris lines a couple days ago. i don't see why they wouldn't be good. if they can stop those heavy pigs the ought to stop a blaster.

Not to threadjack but are the lines long enough to run with the +3 arms blkblzr or have you got them yet?