"Cobra" Right bend info

jbuckster07

Mar 20, 2011
Akron, Ohio
So someone posted a thing on the good deals the other day about a right bend on eBay. So I snatched it up!! Its a right bend but i cannot find ANY info on it. Except for 1 thread on here from 2011 where bronco said he had one. Does anyone else have any experience with this pipe? I have a FMF fatty now and just wondering what kind of performance gains/losses i would have switching to the "cobra" pipe. I will post some pics later tonight.

It looks very similar to a "Ct"etc right bend pipe so i would think its a top end pipe. ??
Some detailed measuring may be of some help.

Last edited:
Could've sworn I read somewhere it was similar to bills pipe? If that makes sense, not even sure if bills is a blaster pipe but I feel like I read that somewhere lol. Not much help sorry

Likes like stock, stock flow, stock chamber.... But a right bend, to me. Id leave what ever u have n throw that on some junk blaster n sell it for more as a right bend blaster

If you don't mind the looks. The performance is all in the dimensions of the pipe. Belly length, girth , angles etc.. It looks very similar to a Ct but with a few little differences.

Is there any way for you to measure from the header to the stinger accurately, also the bellow fat part of the pipe ?

All in all throw it on the Blaster and see how it compares to what you have on now. I am thinking you will have some more mid and top and it will pull for a while..

This is the oldest pic i have of my blaster, taken some time in 1995. It has the COBRA pipe on it. You can see the body of the pipe is more straight up and down then the CT pipe.

CT Pipe!

Attachments

• crobrapipe.jpg
    crobrapipe.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 258
yeah the biggest part of the pipe is at the very top where it turns to go back to the muffler. I am def going to try it out, but will prolly keep the fatty and sell this on ebay as a "rare" blaster right bend lol