C'mon Son!

JonS

Mar 27, 2010
What we need is a thread that we can post all our whacky and wild and just plain dumb Craigslist, Ebay, or any other website finds. I have seen this take off on several other forums. Should be a fun read. Post anything!

This is not a "Good Deals" thread either.

Let's get it started:

Read his description LOL!
2004 Blaster - SUPERR FASTT!!!!!

I:II:II:I

Reactions: Triple_B
oh my, thats a first ............
shift apparel company decals = shift kit :)

and even removing the engine wouldn't add up to -130 lbs.

what a dee-da-dee !!!!!

"This blaster is also a special edition which is just alittle bit faster than a regular factory blaster"

"new race shocks and springs"

LMFAO!

I can't finger out where the $2200 worth of aftermarket parts are? i see $500 at the most.

That must have been one heavy grab bar, and heavy heel guards, that he removed!

That is all I can see missing.

I did not know that you could get stock race shocks.

"This blaster is also a special edition which is just alittle bit faster than a regular factory blaster"

"atv runs great the engine has two power bands"

Haha couldn't stop laughing

this thread isn't limited to blasters. post whatever crazy sh*t you come across.

My favourite was the GSXR1000 piston! .. Sorry guys but idiots like this is why the rest of the world thinks america is dumb.. I mean.. does the whole top end lift as the piston goes up?

My favourite was the GSXR1000 piston! .. Sorry guys but idiots like this is why the rest of the world thinks america is dumb.. I mean.. does the whole top end lift as the piston goes up?

nah, one or two dumbasses with blasters isn't why the rest of the world thinks we're dumb. it goes much deeper than that lol

to be honest, i really don't care about the fact that it's a civic or that the cage is or isn't properly installed. what surprises me is that he actually wants money for it. LOL!

at best, i wouldn't give him a kick in the ass for it. haha