Feedback thread

5/5 Awk08
Lead down tester
Included fittings for stock carb and for larger aftermarket carbs. Great product that was built to last.

5/5 Jus_me
Factory 7 header
It was in the exact condition as described. It was packaged so well it could've survived a nuclear fall out.

5/5 BlasterFun484
Exhaust clamp and frame plugs
Great quality product to add character to your build. A lot of different product options

5/5 Fast6hand
Sprocket hub/rear sprocket
Delivered in a pinch. I posted in the wanted section and it felt like he had it in the mail 30min later.

All of these guys were so great do deal with. Communication was constant and accurate. They all had the highest degree of professionalism. And they all gave me great deals that they didn't need to. These guys are what the Blaster Forum is all about.

5/5 C-H55Blasty
Oil tank, pump, guard, fender, front hood, all for $50 shipped. Craig included some great decals and hardware without my asking for it, and everything was as advertised and arrived a day ahead of schedule. GREAT. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Reactions: C-H55Blasty
5/5 dirtysquared
Chain Tensioner
One of mine was in bad shape and Fred hooded me up. Wouldn't even let me pay for shipping! I'd do business with a guy like that any day.

5/5 Fast6hand
Stock head
Exactly as described, in great shape just needs a little cleaning, great fair price. Shipped the next day. Like always he was great to do business and wouldn't hesitate to do any business with him in the future!

Reactions: dirtysquared
5/5 Awk08
Leak down tester
Fast shipping and great quality product. Provided useful posts and helped me not blow my engine!!

(5/5) awk08
Leak down tester with hand pump. extremely accurate description. Super fast shipping got it 4 days after ordering it.

It works really good, anybody who works on their own blaster should have one of these.

6/5 Fast6hand

Crank, CDI, and a whole bunch of extra stuff he didn't have to send me.

Went way further than he had to to help get my sister-in-law's Blaster redone. Straight up GOOD DUDE to deal with.

Thanks again Bro. I owe ya!

Reactions: jbuckster07
5/5 Fast6hand pe basket. Awesome !!! Fastest shipping ever came in 2 day after shipped. Installed and works great ! Also he hooked me up with just shipping cost because my basket shattered. I can't thank you enough !!

Reactions: Fast6hand
5/5 Meyers

Engine Cases
Good communication, parts exactly as described, fast shipping and a good price. I needed a left case half and he threw in a right one for the same price. Will do business with again.

Reactions: dirtysquared
5/5 Awk08

Leak tester, Just what I was looking for. Does he make money on these, I'm not sure. Barely able to buy all the parts for what he charges shipped to your door in a couple days time. Fantastic product, put together nicely...and most of all, fits my intake like a GLOVE.

Prompt communication, fantastic product, packed for shipping nicely, what else could we ask for?

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Reactions: Awk08
5/5 Drywall Doc.....bought Vforce reed cage....good part, good communication quick shipping....part checks out near perfect! Thanks!

Last edited: