Clamp on filter

just just need some sheet metal, some cutters, a bender and a welder. it will be easier than you think. good luck with it.

i would suggest getting an outerwear if you are running no lid. just makes it nicer to clean and just safer i think.

I don't have any pics of them. That back about 15 years ago when I made them. You had to use a special glue that was high priced made just for it. When I have the time I may build a small one to show. Not cheap to build.

that might be cool for an airbox, just need to keep it clean all the time so you can see that air filter.

If I go that way,I'll sand the inside of it and add small neon light in it to make it glow. Sanding it will spread the like across the glass to make it glow in what ever cooler light you use. It will look frosted after the sanding.

relax killa. i was just saying it could look bad or good, depends on how you do it.

so breathe and go grab another beer.

i have a decent filter i can send you for 10 bucks shipped. its a k&n i think its a 2-1/4" pod. pm me if your interested

I may mask it off on the inside and paint it black so it will be glowing flames on the sides and the yamaha logo facing the back. Red neon.