checking intrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
yb, thats a dumb question, everyone on here knows i'm the bracket man

hmmm read here i believe i came up or rather said something about it on 10/30.. me and awk talked about it quite a bit.. he sent me a pic of flat stock aluminum with a bend in it. far from what i have in my pics here. the concept of bolting it to the cable hole came from awk.
i just made it happen.. where's the finished bolt on from awk that looks just like this. there is none cause he never finished it. finishing it was my job.. and i did it..

http://www.blasterforum.com/miscellaneous-16/got-brakes-20383/

this is the picture of the bracket awk made. imo nowhere near complete and ready to bolt on.
305caliper.jpg

Last edited:
talk about gettin flamed, the bracket was never finished because it was supposed to get sent to 305 so he could mark the holes for me and send me a template back, cause my bike doesn't have the cable bracket, i cut it off when i welded my master brackets on, which ultimately is the better way to go, imo, and i wanted to get it right before making it for anyone else
bottom line is... if ya snooze ya loose, just dont go givin out all your details or send people DETAILED DRAWINGS of how and where it wiil bolt on, just because they're blowing up your pm box askin how it'll work, if ya plan on fabbin things yourself.
but anyway, anyone interested in bolt on master or gsxr caliper brackets check the "diy" section tomorrow, i'll have full size, to scale, printable templates for all "my" brackets posted in there, fab away bro's
it was never about the $$$ to me, i did it to help out my bro's, i was just coverin my time and material for the ones i did sell, and never advertised any of the brackets, i only made them when someone asked me to make them one from seeing my pics, satisfied customers can chime in any time now, i even offered to make and send a replacement for yes se-r, when he f'ked his up, for free!!!
so lets not try to question my morals and ethics
<<<< all them reps over there speak for themselves

Last edited:
what drawing did you send me?
it was my idea to begin with.. i asked you for help and you never finished it bottom line your trying to make it look like i stole your bracket and im reproducing it. you never even sent me that template to mark for you. i went off on my own and just made one.. the thread says checking intrest.. not master brackets 15 bucks. i dont even know how you can go off saying it didnt take and fab skill or time for me to make it.. i made it from scratch and failed more then once.. i dont know how this turned into a war.. i gave you the credit for telling me how you would do it. you cant give me the credit for doing it.. we were working on this togeather and it instantly turned into a war..
do a diy on it.. im sure it will help some members but the fact is people want to buy a finished product. you can make em and sell em. i dont even care bro.. ill send you a template to copy since your's isnt complete.

Last edited:
talk about gettin flamed, the bracket was never finished because it was supposed to get sent to 305 so he could mark the holes for me and send me a template back, cause my bike doesn't have the cable bracket, i cut it off when i welded my master brackets on, which ultimately is the better way to go, imo, and i wanted to get it right before making it for anyone else
bottom line is... if ya snooze ya loose, just dont go givin out all your details or send people DETAILED DRAWINGS of how and where it wiil bolt on, just because they're blowing up your pm box askin how it'll work, if ya plan on fabbin things yourself.
but anyway, anyone interested in bolt on master or gsxr caliper brackets check the "diy" section tomorrow, i'll have full size, to scale, printable templates for all "my" brackets posted in there, fab away bro's
it was never about the $$$ to me, i did it to help out my bro's, i was just coverin my time and material for the ones i did sell, and never advertised any of the brackets, i only made them when someone asked me to make them one from seeing my pics, satisfied customers can chime in any time now, i even offered to make and send a replacement for yes se-r, when he f'ked his up, for free!!!
so lets not try to question my morals and ethics
<<<< all them reps over there speak for themselves

Wow....sorry to hear AWK. I learned the hard way myself too. I was powder coating for a guy before and told him my process. Only to find out a few weeks later, he posted up in one of the forums i do business on and he was wanting business as powder coating himself, after I told him how i do it. You learn to NOT trust anyone in this world quickly. Sometimes offering help, is just a smack in the face. Kudos to you for giving out the secrets to fabbing these up.

305, scratch me from that list of wanting that bracket

Wow....sorry to hear AWK. I learned the hard way myself too. I was powder coating for a guy before and told him my process. Only to find out a few weeks later, he posted up in one of the forums i do business on and he was wanting business as powder coating himself, after I told him how i do it. You learn to NOT trust anyone in this world quickly. Sometimes offering help, is just a smack in the face. Kudos to you for giving out the secrets to fabbing these up.

305, scratch me from that list of wanting that bracket

i dont give a f**ck if you want a bracket or not. he never completed making one for me. it was my idea to begin with..
believe who you want man.. f**ck this. i know who made the sh*t thats on my bike... ME THATS WHO..

Nice choice of words. Anything for a buck. And to think I told you how to powder coat too. Take that one to the bank too.

you dont know how paid i am..
i dont need to make a buck off this bracket to live the lifestyle i do..
ive sold sh*t to awk for zero profit so dont stick your nose where it doesnt belong..
i even refunded him the extra like 2 bucks on the shipping.. lol

i have delt with both 305 and awk......both good guys to deal with....awk made me a bracket and sent it to me free of charge he even paid shipping...

Nice choice of words. Anything for a buck. And to think I told you how to powder coat too. Take that one to the bank too.

does this involve u in the least little bit? im pretty sure it dont......soo y dont u just let awk and 305 do what they want and u stop instigating this

does this involve u in the least little bit? im pretty sure it dont......soo y dont u just let awk and 305 do what they want and u stop instigating this

until you grow up and try to make it in this world, i would suggest you keep your ideas to yourself....BOY

until you grow up and try to make it in this world, i would suggest you keep your ideas to yourself....BOY

Geez well if that aint the pot calling the kettle black...age doesnt make ur maturity...way to lead by example callmej...helping the little boys all over the world grow up....LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.