checking intrest

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_3_0_5

Nov 21, 2008
in a small quiet town
seeing how many people would be interested in a bolt on master cylinder bracket for the older blaster.. if there is enough intrest ill make a few.

parts102.jpg

parts103.jpg

unbelievable...........................

i imagine that would bring a lot of buyers, esp ones who want rear hydros but dont want to or know how to weld a bracket....whoever makes em, nice work, and best of luck!! hope you sell a bunch....really, a great idea...

If you could make these and test them on blaster hydros and shee setups as well, then i would definitely be interested! I could powder coat it and make it look like a factory bracket

IMO a rear shee brake setup would be prime....seeing as you can probly get a shee rear setup cheaper than a streetbike setup...idk just my $.02

im just gonna polish it up. its aluminum. i have it hooked up to 03 pegs and pedal..
im gonna use a gsxr caliper cause the pads squeeze from both side's. and i dont have to change the carrier. i dont think it makes a diffrence what caliper you use. i think whats stopping most people from upgrading is the master cylinder hook up.

IMO a rear shee brake setup would be prime....seeing as you can probly get a shee rear setup cheaper than a streetbike setup...idk just my $.02

i paid $10 for the master, lines, caliper w/pads and resi.. i see em going for cheap all the time.
to put the shee caliper on the older carrier you need to either make a bracket, get the east coast bracket or get the 03 carrier.
the east coast bracket isnt such a great idea for guys upgrading the axle cause it keeps the caliper stationary so when the rear pad goes so does your brakes. if you make a bracket to connect to where the shee caliper is designed to bolt you'd be good. cause the shee caliper floats for equal pad wear. the shee axle upgrade uses a stationary disk making the east coast bracket worthless to me. getting the 03 carrier and shee caliper is the way to go. but it close to an extra 100 bucks.

ok, well then good deal man.....i never priced em, just figured coming off a streetbike, the price would be high.....see even i learn stuff still!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.