checking intrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok mods, lets close this,
i must be havin my period today, and i do apoligize for statin sh*t i shoulda kept private, 305 has and always will be one of my best bro's on here, and has always been a valued member here,
and as stated, has hooked me up with parts at cost and just shipping before, and i'm proud of ya that ya got that bracket made on your own, looks good
so lets all chill out and let this die
someone please close this thread

i must be havin my period today, and i do apoligize for statin sh*t i shoulda kept private, 305 has and always will be one of my best bro's on here, and has always been a valued member here,
and as stated, has hooked me up with parts at cost and just shipping before, and i'm proud of ya that ya got that bracket made on your own, looks good

i:i i:i i:i i:i i:i i:i

no no no, no reason to close this mans thread, just everyone stop argueing....and it will be good

Status
Not open for further replies.