check it out.. race style atv.

That is so gay. Even if you put a motor in it it would be sick for a while then the frame would snap. GAYGAYGAY!

i would buy.... then sell motor for like $500. and drop a banshee modded motor in her and rip tha streets up all day!!!

then your frame snaps, then your shocks blow, then your wheels fall off, then your axle snaps...
theres a reason chinese bikes arent popular

then your frame snaps, then your shocks blow, then your wheels fall off, then your axle snaps...
theres a reason chinese bikes arent popular

Seriously. Why do you think no one buys them. There not made for off road or hitting jumps. If anything you ride it down your neighborhood. There garbage. Never, and I mean NEVER would i ever buy one and hit jumps with it. If you were to but in a banshee motor in it, your just making a complete idiot of yourself. That thing has a 125cc four stroke motor in it, and your going to double the cc's, and being that its a two stroke, that thing would have death written all over it.

Seriously. Why do you think no one buys them. There not made for off road or hitting jumps. If anything you ride it down your neighborhood. There garbage. Never, and I mean NEVER would i ever buy one and hit jumps with it. If you were to but in a banshee motor in it, your just making a complete idiot of yourself. That thing has a 125cc four stroke motor in it, and your going to double the cc's, and being that its a two stroke, that thing would have death written all over it.

lol i never said off road. i was thinking bout driving them on highways... and tjscott right Chinese products do break easily. and HELL to da no would i hit a jump with that thing! lol atvs might look like that in the future. scary sht yo. lol

I think dinli makes a knock off blaster with a 150 4poke in it, the parts are the same the guy that works at the cycle shop has one

my cousin had a chinese pit bike, the welds on the frame look like bad arc welds, lol.
its pretty sad

well to the OP, i think the bike has a small amount of potential, mainly just take those gay rims off. then a few other things.
but i would never use a single part off of that thing. maybe, just maybe the plastics.
i think chinese dirt bikes look fine, but they are weirdly sized and have a tendancy to fall into hundreds of pieces if you look at them wrong.

looks like z250 or z400 front plastics, with a bottle of GAY JUICE dumped in the tank, then the person who buys it, and actually rides it, is even GAYER!!! lol

My dad once bought us a Chinese quad when I was like 8 and now it just sits because the last time I rode it I flipped and now it won't start. They can't take a beatin because they're loads of crap.