Chassis Protectors??? Still available?

007blaster

Dec 12, 2011
Northern Michigan
Anybody still make these?
blasterbuild017_zps7289a5de.jpg

Ya. If i wouldn't have spent allot already on my b then i would be hitting these up. they look like they would be easy to make. That might be what i will do.

i was tempted to buy that last set, as blasterr pointed them out to me a few weeks ago, and agreed not to post them on here till i got them, but being the sneaky lil bastard he is :)
i looked at that last set 3 times today and couldn't bring myself to spend almost $50 for something i can make for under $10, and possibly extend up the frame further where mine is actaully wearing, it shows no signs of wear in the position these are placed.

Every time I see them I miss out on them.Once I clicked the link and seen one left I wasn't missing out this time:) I'll hold them for 10 years and see if I can tripple my money.lol

i was tempted to buy that last set, as blasterr pointed them out to me a few weeks ago, and agreed not to post them on here till i got them, but being the sneaky lil bastard he is :)
i looked at that last set 3 times today and couldn't bring myself to spend almost $50 for something i can make for under $10, and possibly extend up the frame further where mine is actaully wearing, it shows no signs of wear in the position these are placed.

Make a set for 03+ frames Awk and ill buy a set from ya :)

Well a little to add to this thread.I have to say this ebay seller is great.I bought the last set and they had messaged me saying they couldn't find them and refunded my money.Next day they send me a message saying they had found them and that they were on there way and provided a tracking number to me.They sent me the package with no money and I have received them with not paying a dime.I am going to send them the cash but waiting for paypal to release the funds as they have put a hold on the funds for a few days.I could get away with not paying them as the transaction has been cancelled through ebay,but I am not like that and any seller who does business like this deserves to get paid!! On another note I have mocked these up on an 03 frame and I have to say the 88-02 works connection frame guards fit the 88-06 frames!! I seen 007blasters post and had to check if they fit and they do.Nick time to look for another set.I:I

By the way I believe the seller is magic racing.

I didnt know you still wanted them ! I can sell you mine and their polished I:I