Charity donation?

I think that bf should do something for charity. Now here's what I had in mind...
People can donate parts to a central hub(volunteers???) for assembly. We put together everyone's excess parts in order to make a pretty badass Blaster. Then we donate to a charity of choice, or sell it (or raffle it off) and use the money to improve upon the site. Just a suggestion... Please provide input!

thats not to bad of an idea donating to charity is always good aslong as its legit..And it would be pretty cool to give some poor kid a fourwheeler that would make me smile knowing someone got something they would never own other wise cool idea

show me the money!!...introducing the budweiser foundation HAHA!!

welcome to the investment pirates of the carribean, where your money checks in, and it doesn't check out ARR!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i barely have to money to do sh*t 2 my blaster i qualified for the charity donation the quad is goin 2 me lol nah ill do wateva i can 2 help out

But what I'm sayin' is that most people on here have leftover and/or excess parts. Like stock take-offs and stuff. I've got a set of stocker a-arms and a stock swingarm I'll donate. Ohh, and maybe bars and a headlight assembly...ALL LEGIT TAKE-OFFS!!! Steering stem, misc nuts and bolts. I dunno who's going to assemble it... Maybe an incentive for the volunteer? Hardest part I think is going to find a frame thats not too hot to touch(lol). Input is needed, definitely should do it though. This will be what seperates us from the other forums!!!

thats a good idea and all but, we have 1500 some members, and only about 13 forum supporters, it cost 10 bucks to become a supporter, u wanna donate parts which is cool but how much is shipping costs?????more than 10 bucks i bet! so if we could get say 500 people to become suppoters, DO THE MATH! we could have awesome givaways of really expensive things,mabe even donations like u said, just my thought!

my dads mopar forum made a car with peoples extra parts and then gave it to charity. i think it is a great idea

Well if anyone's got parts, sign up... I've got...
Stocker swingarm (for sure)
Somewhat modded a arms (for sure)
Possibly a frame (not sure, gotta check it first)
Stock yellow shocks (for sure)
Set of 4 new tires on yellow rims, front and back (for sure) (tires are kinda cheesy, but new)
steering stem (not sure, gotta check)

Do you guys think a poor kid/person might need other things first before a fourwheeler, sh*t how are they going to afford the gas($3.75 a gallon) plus oil and all the maintenance. Plus where the hell is a poor person going to ride it? They arent going to have the land much less a truck and trailer to go anywhere, better to assemble the blaster, sell it and use money to buy things that REAL poor people need...FOOD, BILLS PAID, CLOTHING!!! Somebody's been waking and baking a little too much around here

we are gonna be on the news bout this i can see it now "a yamaha blaster forum got all of its people together to make a charity donation how wonderful" lol im stupid i could give up my bell goggles so he can ride

Do you guys think a poor kid/person might need other things first before a fourwheeler, sh*t how are they going to afford the gas($3.75 a gallon) plus oil and all the maintenance. Plus where the hell is a poor person going to ride it? They arent going to have the land much less a truck and trailer to go anywhere, better to assemble the blaster, sell it and use money to buy things that REAL poor people need...FOOD, BILLS PAID, CLOTHING!!! Somebody's been waking and baking a little too much around here

If you've got nothing nice to say about this topic, then no offense, Shut the f**k up. Read the entire post before you throw your unwanted negative comments around. Topics such as "RAFFLES...SELLING IT AND DONATING THE MONEY..." are posted earlier on in this thread. If you don't want to take part in it, that's fine, but don't sh*t on our ideas. Oh and by the way, why don't you support the forum by signing up for it? It's 10 dollars, and I can guarantee you've gotten at least 10 dollars worth of information out of this site.