Blaaster's 2013 X-Mas contest, rules and information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
" It could be you "

Let your fingers do the walking over the keyboard as you visit your favourite websites.

It could be time to get your "wish list" together, because if you win the comp, Santa may have time to put it under the tree on Christmas morning.

Very great idea and nice gesture, can't say any of the other car/truck forums I've been a part of have ever done anything like this. Good luck to all! Would love to participate myself, however I just got a phone call telling me I'm laid off for the winter so gotta save my pennies for now

Friday i can support I:I

If everything goes as planned.... Selling stuff on CL so you never know...

We have never had problems buying things on CL, but selling them, i tell you we have the worst luck!

I have a couple questions i did not see in the OP...

Will you be sending an email back if the answers are not correct?
Can we enter again if we are not correct?

As we are dreaming of things dancing in our heads... i see a shiny pipe with crisp blue smoke coming out....

I have a couple questions i did not see in the OP...

Will you be sending an email back if the answers are not correct?
Can we enter again if we are not correct?

As we are dreaming of things dancing in our heads... i see a shiny pipe with crisp blue smoke coming out....

One entry per person, no second chances.

The questions are very basic, simple, and 90% of the questions I have answered recently in my previous posts.

The questions, although of a technical nature are mainly general knowledge.

If it is any consolation, I have just read through the bank of 50 questions that the final 12 will be chosen from, and I can answer them all correctly.:D:D:D

I assure you that you do not have to be a Rocket Scientist, and I am expecting 100% passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.