Blaaster's 2013 X-Mas contest, rules and information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaaster

Staff member
Technician
Jul 18, 2011
eastern australia
Contest requirements.

All participants must:

1. Post "I want to win" at least once in the contest thread.
It does not contribute to who wins, but must be done to qualify.

2. Be registered members before the time of this post.

3. Be supporting members before submitting the answers to the multiple choice quiz.

Here is where you can "subscribe".

Yamaha Blaster Forum

4. All participants will email their answers numbered 1-12 to:
bfxmascontest@gmail.com
please put "blaster forum" in the subject line.

Include your BF username above the answers in the email.

Example:
Blaaster

Q. A.
1. B
2. C
3. A
and so on.

5. Participants may only Email one list of answers. If more than one list is received, only the first received will be considered for entry to the competition.

(We chose emails to eliminate copying answers from others).

Here's how the winner will be chosen:

*As emails arrive, they will be checked for correct answers and assigned a # in chronological order as they were received.

*On the drawing date, we will post a list with the user name of each member that responded with the correct answers, and the # allocated.

* A random number generator will chose the winner from that list and a winner will be announced.

* The number generator will be filmed choosing the winner with the time/date shown and that video posted after the winner is announced.

* After the contest, the password to that email address will be sent, by request, by a private message to any subscribing member , so that they may sign in and see that everything was done legit.

The contest will start on the 8th of December and finish on the 14th of December @ 9pm sharp (eastern standard time)
no emails recieved after 9pm est. will be accepted.
the winner will be chosen asap after that

First prize will be a $300 open order (includes shipping fees) to any reputable atv/mc parts or services website such as:

KB Motorsports online, Woodward Specialties,
Ken Oconnor Racing, Rocky Mountain ATV/MC, Dennis Kirk, Ronnies Mailorder, Motorsports Nation, ATV Galaxy,
Mototassanari (v-force reeds),
DMC-On-Line (dmc pipe), Carb Parts Warehouse, ect, ect.
or Ebay ATV/MC parts.

Any/all websites, parts & services are subject to approval.
Payment and shipping arrangements will be provided directly to the choosen vendor.

Second prize will be a $50 open order to be spent as above.

Last edited:
ok boys and girls, time to get your $10 subscription paid, if you already aren't,
and want to participate in this awesome contest our resident BF Santa is holding.

this is the thread for any questions and answers about the contest, the actual contest thread with the questions will be posted on the 8th and a winner will be chosen on the 14th, sometime after the 9pm ext. ending time.

BTW, after emailing your answers, expect a PM from me to confirm what email address you sent from, to eliminate any "wanna-be's" from sending fakes :)

Last edited:
Only thing I would add was to not post the password to the email acct on a public forum. Anyone could log in and delete emails wether they played or not. Maybe send it to the ones who entered/qualify and request it? This is a very generous offer by blaaster (kudos to him) and everyone should support bf and play.

Only thing I would add was to not post the password to the email acct on a public forum. Anyone could log in and delete emails wether they played or not. Maybe send it to the ones who entered/qualify and request it? This is a very generous offer by blaaster (kudos to him) and everyone should support bf and play.

good idea about the password, if anyone wants it, they can PM me for it after the contest ends

I wanna win and look forward to the contest some of us financially challenged would love to win only reason I have my blasty is trading for it

Definitely a great contest!!!

I want to win I:I (dont worry, i will support soon, should have been done a year ago ;) )

Everything about it seems great, all a great set up.

dont worry, i will support soon, should have been done a year ago

gotta be done before you submit your email answers.

we also edited the rules to include, the contest will end on dec. 14th @ 9pm sharp.
to avoid any controversy

Last edited:
And its 9 o-clock for you right now correct?
just so people can see the time that this is posted so they can relate it to their time I:I

Reactions: Awk08
And its 9 o-clock for you right now correct?
just so people can see the time that this is posted so they can relate it to their time I:I

yes, it is 9:09 pm est. right now.

you're on this herp, have some reps :)

Questions will be posted in roughly the following format.

Sample Question.
What has to removed to access the main jet in a stock 26mm Mikuni carburettor?

A. The spark plug.
B. The float bowl.
C. The drive chain.
D. Your trousers.

The answer is B.

Status
Not open for further replies.