Case Saver and Chain Slider

mr_3_0_5

Nov 21, 2008
in a small quiet town
well some people requested to see Blasterfreek's New design Case saver and Chain slider. These are awesome, he does great work i highly recommend getting a case saver if your chain snaps you'll wish you had one... here's what they look like.

toys295.jpg

toys299.jpg

toys302.jpg

dang, i know for a fact that mine i almost wore right threw.
what would you charge for a set of these?
and where can i find that roller?
pm so we dont clog up 305's thread

Nice it would have given me extra security when my chain snapped if i had this. I instantly thought my case was cracked but it wasnt.

Freek pm me how much case savers are i might pick one up soon.

i have had a chain pop multiple times first thing i do is shut of quad an then get off check front sproket make sure it not al kinked up there an case not broke might need to get some money an an get one of there.
o an hey the swinger roller try a solid piece of metal stock an cut circle out then drill hole cut cirlce little smaller get some melted down rubber an roll edge of the metal over it to protct chain from metal that may work. happy to help if it does help

^ fortunatly i havent had to see if the case saver works or not, but it does add some peice of mind knowing that there is something there to help in case the chain does snap
i think we got the swinger roller down, just gotta find time somwhere lol

35 shipped to ya, unfortunatly everyone i gotta start charging for shipping costs, my wife mailed a few things out and wasnt to happy with paying out of her pocket, and when shes paid back and batt gets his half.................hmm u guys do the math lol