carb

chopper7247

Jun 10, 2012
i have a 04 blaster i just had the carb cleaned because it was not getting fuel to the carb but it still sounds like it wants to get fuel i have a full tank of fuel in it could the fuel gone bad.
could bad oil in the mix make it not want to run right i pre mix the oil now the oil injector is blocked pls any help would be welcome :-/

If the gas is real old, drain it and put in fresh fuel. Check the screens in the petcock to make sure there not clogged. I would also take the petcock completely apart and clean it.

i did that hjad the carb cleaned but when i put in gear and ride it around it don't rev up could it be my tors

what do you mean it doesnt rev up? like does it bog out, stutter, or it just wont rev out? if you could take a quick video of it while running and reving it that would help us to determine things a little better.

Does it rev up ok without putting any load on the motor?

Is the idle high, or erratic?

Does the carby leak any fuel?

Has the float level been set correctly?

Is there excessive smoke?

Is the plug clean and what is the heat range?

Do you know your compression reading?

It idels fine it will rev up without a load but when i do rev it
Witout a load it sputters and there is a little smoke the plug looks good and the compressen i don't know that one i just got two mounths ago

i mix 32:1 and i sent it in to my local bike shop and it was a washer on the needle jet that was gone it is running fine i get to pick it now and i want to say this site is very helpfull i want to thank u guys for taking the time to help and keep up the good work