Carb/Port n Polish

cruelsoul

May 8, 2011
Portage,Pennsylvania
Ok here goes if I go with an aggressive trail port with head mod done to my blaster which is stock bored with a stock carb will I really notice anything much more out of it or will I have to upgrade my carb asap?

even the blaster in stock form, benefits from a 28/30mm carb,
32-34mm for best results on ported stock cylinder
no sense to allow the internals to breathe better, witout doing both the in and out flow,
it is all part of a very simple equation
allow more fuel/air/oil to flow into, thru, and out of it
choke one part = choke it all

Ok cool I been digging for a carb just keep watching on ebay I am selling my buggy possibly here soon so I will have a few 100 to do whatever I want with and thats what I am going to go with port/polish head mod and a carb.

Ok cool I been digging for a carb just keep watching on ebay I am selling my buggy possibly here soon so I will have a few 100 to do whatever I want with and thats what I am going to go with port/polish head mod and a carb.

cool man, it will be like a whole new machine! I:I

better leave a few bucks for new undies, you'll be sh*tting your current ones !!!!!!!!

I have a silencer now I found a fmf fatty for 75 bucks but honestly next year at tax time I plan on getting a f7 and I am watching ebay for carbs and also craigslist etc.

/\ i'd buy that before a similarly priced OKO

alright ill see about ordering one maybe friday i sold my buggy earlier buying a grab bar with a light for 10 bucks and some nerfs for 40 wonder if I will need a new throttle cable for it though?

i would hold off and try to find a keihin in the same price range. that carb is a really old design. not saying it wont work good. but there are better carbs out there for similiar money. i would wait and find a better carb. $.02 a more modern keihin pwk series is much better carb. they came stock on some of the newer 80cc mx bikes.

Will be getting my ported cylinder from CHutzell "Colby" here soon cant wait to see how fast I hit the hospital, what an awesome dude he has had great communication during the process, right now he is media blasting the entire head and cylinder then porting then boring ......cant wait to see the Hemi head