Can't sleep

Car408

Jan 29, 2013
Hey guys. My names chris. Im from mesa az. So I've been doing a lot of research on this forum and this will be my first post. I have an 06 blaster. It has an fmf fatty gold series pipe and a power core two silencer. UNi air filter with lid removed. I also had porting done and a top end rebuild done by a local company called kenz cycle tech (thx guys). I've put in a 400ex rear shock with o Conner bushings. I installed an adjustable g force axle. I've put on shee front shocks for now. I plan on getting a +6 diamond j widening kit and installing yfz450 shocks when the government gives me my money back. (I hate taxes! Lol). I've only been out once since doing the porting and top end rebuild to brake the engine in. I havent gone out on the new suspension set up. So I'm stuck in bed super excited feeling like a ten year before Santa comes down the chimney. Can't wait to open it up and see how much more power I've received and feel how the shocks ride. You guys have helped a lot! This forum is awesome. Thank you!

Hi Chris, welcome from accross the water.

I presume you have jetted for the mods and have leak tested and done heat cycles.

That's what I did. I got a lot of attention in my neighborhood when I zipped down the street. Lol!

welcome to BF Chris !
sounds like a nice build ya have goin.
time to share some pics/vids with us ?

41F974F8-2C1A-47C6-9290-A16ED2FF38C8-748-000001968709C13F_zps57eb22f7.jpg

I hope this is viewable. Trying to figure out how to post pics from my phone

looks good chris !
so fast you blew the front fenders off ? :)

Lol. I thought that was a good idea until we crossed the creek a bunch of times last weekend. I got muddy as hell. But isn't that half the fun!