can't deside?

qr4life

Jan 26, 2008
alrigth heres what i got. i want to do something to make my blaster more peppy but don't want to spend alot. what i was thinking of doing was getting a toomey b1. but then i was reading about port and polish. its either get the toomey and the kit that comes with it or get a port and polish job and keep everthing stock except for jetting. what do you guys think i should do? which add on can you really notice a diffrence in performance? thanks

reeds and pipe will notice more, then get port and polish, me and my friend ported and polished mine and it is completely stock and i hardly noticed any difference in power and we are both engineering students so we did a great jo on the port and polish, im gonna get a pipe and reeds and call it quits for a while on the motor

reeds and pipe will notice more, then get port and polish, me and my friend ported and polished mine and it is completely stock and i hardly noticed any difference in power and we are both engineering students so we did a great jo on the port and polish, im gonna get a pipe and reeds and call it quits for a while on the motor

post pictures of your port job and maybe a diy, i am decently handy and want to do the same to mine, or just pm me on how u did it, please!!!

you could also get a set of air scoops..no power but will let you run a lil cooler and with summer cumin up you need it as cool as possible so...