cancel BOTM blaster of the month

scotj77

Feb 11, 2010
Orlando, fl
Ok just usin that title to turn some heads.

This is sad.....X( as many members as we have on this forum we can only get 25 votes for blaster of the month. that is freakin weak. let's see some votes out there. I:I

i think we should change "blaster of the month" to "quad of the month", that may stir up a better turn out allowing everything from utility quads to race built quads.. just my 2cents to give the site the boost of interest it needs. or heck we can make "dirt toy of the month" and let anything go.. i noticed the good majority of people on here dont even own a quad and probably feel a bit let out of the fun

very true there has been a few blasters on here with tons of fab work (blaners front end) (my blasters rear end) and many other prime examples of engineering and late nights working in the garage that all seem to get over looked for a someone who wins just due to a high post count and a bad whinny attitude

It kinda seems like it's slowly dying . I stopped entering and voting do to being basically chased out of entering. It would be nice to get a big enuff group of people willing to donate $5 a month to give a $50 money prize to the winner to make it worth entering.

on all the other forums i belong to they have the site sponsors offer prizes, Wether its a hefty discount on their next order or they give a free product to the winner..

im just really sick of seeing bikes with a few store bought bolt ons and new plastics and crappy paint jobs win... there is no effort in that

Utility of the month! Finally something i can run in! bahahahaa, I agree i think "Off-Road Toy of the month" or something along that lines would get a good lot of people to start entering and voting.

i dont like the idea of the off road of the month cuz this is supposed to be a BLASTER specific website but yet you see all these people with there other builds that have no meaning to a blaster at all, what happened to Blasterforum... now its prettymuch everything but blasters

i dont like the idea of the off road of the month cuz this is supposed to be a BLASTER specific website but yet you see all these people with there other builds that have no meaning to a blaster at all, what happened to Blasterforum... now its prettymuch everything but blasters
I do agree with this one It is a blasterforum theres many other forums out there for a specific machine and they do have a monthly machine aswell

i think we should treat it for what it is. vote for the blaster which YOU feel you would like to have most and which best suits your needs. it should not be a popularity thing -but it is, people should NOT get chased away for entering often, why moan when nobody enters then?--bit silly me thinks!

we just need to punt the competition more and make more of an event over it to get voters attention

I use to be faithful and vote every month but tired of all the whining and bitching, the forum has turned into romper room.

well a thing when i enetered for my once and only time. ccant affordd supporting memeber right now is that all the modified quads kicked my butt. yeah mine was basicly stock back then and everyone else had moddfieds to the max. it felt kind of unfair. so i think we should have diffferent classes for botm like basic modfifed advanced modfifed and kahos class where anything goes just so the more basic quads have a chance instead of being beat by the 3000 dollar blasters and they have 200 dollars put in it. just saying

well a thing when i entered for my once and only time. cant afford supporting member right now is that all the modified quads kicked my butt. yeah mine was basically stock back then and everyone else had moddfieds to the max. it felt kind of unfair. so i think we should have diffferent classes for botm like basic modified advanced modified and chaos class where anything goes just so the more basic quads have a chance instead of being beat by the 3000 dollar blasters and they have 200 dollars put in it. just saying
(Spell checked LOL)

I like this idea better! I:I

Why can't it be made a Sticky topic so it stays at the top for those that search for new posts? That would keep it visible and being visible should get more views. Also for the winner couldn't there be some sort of special priviledge on the Blasterforum website that would let them create a new section to the forum or something along those lines that would not only give them a title but some stroke also. Of course it would not be free rain to do these things, I would think that those that rule here would have final say so but only vetoeing if its detrimental to the Blasterforum site.

Just my 2cents worth.

if there was some sort of a cool prize i feel like interest would perk back up but ot my knowledge NOBODY has ever even been given the cool oval sticker promised to the winner. its run half assed, the start and stop dates are never consistant..