Can Tapatalk be added?

So its like a mobile thing for the forum? AWESOME! I actually messaged Awk08 to see if you guys had ever thought of a mobile version.

Idk if I want to spend $3 on an app though ;P

But it's a 1 time fee. I use it for f150 forum, linux mint forum, and coal country riders forums. It notifies me of im, shows participated and unread posts.

Here are some screenshots from my android:

8086-a.png

8087-a.png

Last edited:
But it's a 1 time fee. I use it for f150 forum, linux mint forum, and coal country riders forums. It notifies me of im, shows participated and unread posts.

Yeh i guess, that would be the second app i have ever boughten though lol

Have had ipod for over a year (well, 2 diff ones) And only bought one so far (waste of money lawl)

someone explain to me how thats any different than just signing into BF thru your phones internet app and hitting new posts ??
other than instant notification, if thats what it does ?
but.........
is there really anything on any forum that you absolutely need to know as soon as it gets posted ?

just tryin to understand it's benefits, if any ?

Have you tried using a phone or iPod? It's impossible to hit what you want, idk how tapatalk works, but its made for mobile, so everything is the right size on your phone...

Simpler to work

Have you tried using a phone or iPod? It's impossible to hit what you want, idk how tapatalk works, but its made for mobile, so everything is the right size on your phone...

Simpler to work

Yep, it will pretty much strip any colors, styles or images and just show you the basics... just text. It will definitely not have the same look and feel or have all the features of a full site but it might work well on an occasion where you have a really slow mobile connection or just need to make a quick post/view without much hassle.

Simpler to work

1/2 the time i'm on here is on my phone, and it's not even a big one (pantech burst) and i'm 1/2 blind in my old age, works ok for me.
i want the full experience while on here, not some
"chop-cut-rebuild" version, LOL

looks like we'll just add BF to the tapatalk app for those who desire it.

Well if anyone does happen to want to use this site with their tapatalk app, blasterforum.com is now added. However, we will continue to test it and remove/change this if necessary.