Can somebody PLEASE tell what model keihin carb I have????

Wifesblaster

Built not bought
Feb 10, 2012
Maryland
As some of you know this carb has been kicking the living chit out of me. I spoke to the guys at carb parts warehouse and when I described the carb they told me it was a 36mm pwk because it is a quad vent non air striker. I ordered a slide from them and it didn't fit. (to big) So I broke out the calipers and measured it. Filter side measures 59mm outside to outside. Intake side measures 42mm outside to outside. Those are the exact measurement of a 35mm pwk. Now is where I'm confused. Supposedly there is no such thing as 35mm, quad vent, non air striker. I will be calling carb parts warehouse again tomorrow and emailing them pictures. Just figured somebody might want to earn some green. :)

Here are some pics

IMG_20130210_204944_zpseca1622f.jpg

IMG_20130210_204923_zpsf80c20f5.jpg

I wish it were that simple my friend. There is only 2 vents on those carbs. I have a quad vent. I'm being told that if it is a quad vent it has to be a 36mm or it's an air striker. Well thid carb is neither. It doesn't have the air striker fins and it measures out at a 35mm. I'm stumped.

you need to measure inside the engine size to get a true MM size,

this parts list shows the same "throttle valve" (slide) for both the standard pwk, and the pwk quadvent/airstriker
and even the 33mm uses the same
part # N502-15XXX

only the 38/39's use a different one.... N502-17XXX

http://www.carbparts.com/keihin/pwk33_39parts.htm

Actually flotek didn't answer my question. This is the guide I used to determine that it is a 35mm carb
PWK | Keihin-NA

The measurements are exactly what they have listed for a 35. I got my calipers as far as I could on the engine side and it measured 35.41

btw...those dark colored vent tubes lead me to believe that is a factory carb (kawi/honda ect)
any aftermarket pwk's i've seen have the pink vent tubes.

Just got clarification from carb parts warehouse. This is a 35mm quad vent non air striker. There isnt much info on this carb because it was only made for one year. They made it in the early 90's and was used mostly on kx's. He said it is a very good carb. It still has the wrong slide in it though.