Can I install 2010 yfz 450 X front Shocks?

TUTU

Apr 14, 2009
ISTANBUL/TURKIYE
:) Can I install 2010 yfz 450 X front shocks on the my blaster?I have got Diamond J Custom Shock conversion kit and +3 widning.But I think +3 +1 asr a arm.

note: atvrideronline said Front Travel (in) 9.4"
thanks.

you can, if u have the shpck conversion peice on the kit!!!! i would not recomend diamond j kits, they are not meant for agressive use, they will break, and ur tie rods will break if u jump at all!!!!

you can, if u have the shpck conversion peice on the kit!!!! i would not recomend diamond j kits, they are not meant for agressive use, they will break, and ur tie rods will break if u jump at all!!!!

tie rods quite possibly, i've heard of that. still havent seen or heard that anyone's actually broken the diamond j's kit where the shocks mount or where they mount the a arms, the material in the kit is actually significantly thicker than the stock mounts on the frame.

they also really mess up the front end geometry, they make thee center of the frame wider, whick makes handleing worse, they're just not good

it does mess with geometry...IIRC freek had one of those kits and was happy with it, but i'll let him speak for himself lol

yes they are heavy.....yes it messes with the geometry with the steering, but for anyone on a budget, its a great upgrade....all the above really didnt bother me to much

this is what i read from a post in my thread about them

What it does is make your front FRAME WIDER!(NOT THE A-ARMS, FRAME!)

F
R
A
M
E

Thus resulting in changin the geometry of the quad. Think of it as adding the front frame of a utility quad to the blaster to make it wider.

also, i missed the part in the dudes sig where he put "bended" next to the diamond j kit, hehe

also, i missed the part in the dudes sig where he put "bended" next to the diamond j kit, hehe

YES! I was use +3 +3 DJC. result= BROKEN TIEROD EXTENSION :(

now I using +2 +2 DJC. Result= BENDED Down and UP but Shocks connection doesnot bend.It heavy for blaster.
I ll send photos.

now I will buy ASR +3 +1 a arms kit and yfz450 shocks or works.
thanks.

YES! I was use +3 +3 DJC. result= BROKEN TIEROD EXTENSION :(

now I using +2 +2 DJC. Result= BENDED Down and UP but Shocks connection doesnot bend.It heavy for blaster.
I ll send photos.

now I will buy ASR +3 +1 a arms kit and yfz450 shocks or works.
thanks.

Great choice.You will be happy.