came down with the sickness

Hahaha now this is funny has hell! I just opened this thread to post my "this thread is wothless with pics" smilie, I scroll to the bottom of the page and see the pics
laugh41.gif

Ok anyways... I see snow on them tires
evil1.gif

Looks like you got a good start man, keep it up!

the snows on the tires from wheeling it out of the shed lol
but in about a week it will be from riding cant wait

Yeah it happened to me. I started by haveing to do a top end rebuild, then ebay got involved, then a sand blaster, and 2 months later Im almost done. For 700 bucks, thats including what I paid for the machine, isnt that bad to restore a wheeler back to new condition and then some. Id post pics but im new at this. I made an album of the build is anyone wants to see

Yeah it happened to me. I started by haveing to do a top end rebuild, then ebay got involved, then a sand blaster, and 2 months later Im almost done. For 700 bucks, thats including what I paid for the machine, isnt that bad to restore a wheeler back to new condition and then some. Id post pics but im new at this. I made an album of the build is anyone wants to see

you should make your own rebuild thread and post up the pics for us to see.

i prolly would have took the motor out first then messsed with it looks like you already have taken the clutch cover off

so when's an eta for a review on the port and polish..........

or in other words when are you gonna get it running I:I