Bye bye RM, Hello Shee

That new exhaust sounds siiiiick I was sittin in my truck waitin for my girl to come out of the store it made me jump I forgot my phone was connected to the radio it was loud as hell :eek::D

Reactions: harley1-5
A few parts came in today. New Clutch insert, Stator Cover, Clutch cable, Clutch lever &perch, Exhaust springs, and water pump cover. All that's left are a-arm skid plates, belly skid plate, New rear grab bar and rear fender supports And if I ever find some I like...new graphics.

The Boss Helped, she handed parts and told me her Banshee was pretty.
46.jpg
47.jpg
48.jpg

get that young lady some sunglasses, the camera flash reflecting off all that bling is going to damage her eyes :)

Some of the parts showed up today. I put on the case saver, barpad, and I got the upper a-arm's re-bushed and re-bolted. The rest of the stuff should show up tomorow and saturday, so I'll keep on wrenching on it.

The cylinders will get sent out in the next day or 2. Hopefully I have everything else done by the time they return.
View attachment 10520 View attachment 10521 View attachment 10522
i got a nice XXXXX for thee shee and XXXXXX if you might need them let me no ok

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah trinity 2 to 1 with a 34mm PJ carb. So far so good.
i am new to this site dont no how to post pics but i have a set up that would blow your mind for a XXXXXX its off of a snowmobill its an exciter 440XXXXX witch is mad for the XXXXX set ups

Last edited by a moderator:
i am new to this site dont no how to post pics but i have a set up that would blow your mind for a 2into1 intake its off of a snowmobill its an exciter 440 intake witch is mad for the 2into1 set ups
Most of us use photo bucket to post pics here. There is also an upload a file feature at the bottom where you are writing for a post.

A few parts came in today. New Clutch insert, Stator Cover, Clutch cable, Clutch lever &perch, Exhaust springs, and water pump cover. All that's left are a-arm skid plates, belly skid plate, New rear grab bar and rear fender supports And if I ever find some I like...new graphics.

The Boss Helped, she handed parts and told me her Banshee was pretty.
View attachment 14009 View attachment 14010 View attachment 14011

Very awesome pic right there on the bottom. I am sure you are proud of both..

Imo the Banshee looks good the just way it is, no graphics needed.