buying a 200x

I hope the pdf files work for you. I did a download first before I posted these and it worked for me. I posted some for harley also just in case.

Do you plan on cleaning it up or just get her going and get another many years out of it? Btw I have Nos parts for these. let me know if you need anything.

Do you plan on cleaning it up or just get her going and get another many years out of it? Btw I have Nos parts for these. let me know if you need anything.
I plan on keeping it for a while so as I get money I'm gonna fix it up but I need a set of back plastic bad if you have some

the problem that did in 3 wheelers was people letting kids ride unsupervised,and people riding above their skill set.No experience buys a 250r and rides it wide open and boom dead or crippled

the problem that did in 3 wheelers was people letting kids ride unsupervised,and people riding above their skill set.No experience buys a 250r and rides it wide open and boom dead or crippled
ya im not gonna do stupid chit on this that is what the kodiak is for so i thik ill be ok