Built Nationals Engine

York Racing

Apr 3, 2010
Pennsylvania
I'm seeing if theres any interest on my engine. It's a 2005 TRX450R built by TC Racing engines. It was built right and nothing was cheaped out on. It was freshly rebuilt and most parts barely have about 10-15 hours on them due to my wreck. I will sell it as a complete unit including the pipe and carb. It has the following mods:
TC National Kit
TC Ported head
CP 12.0:1 Piston
+1 KibbleWhite valves
KW Springs all around
HRC Camshaft
TCR Stainless adjustable full system exhaust
FCR 42.5MM carb with adapter
CV4 Hoses
And plenty more that I'm forgetting. This is just a rough idea of what you'll get. I'm just checking for interest at the moment. It was rebuilt last year but due to my wreck it only has one race and a few practices on it. Oil was Rotella white bottle. Changed everytime I got back from the track.
The rebuild consisted of:
New cam tower
New cam
New valves and springs
New OEM crank and rod
New crank bearings
All new bottom end bearings and seals
New crankcases
New plating on cylinder
New piston
And much more!
It doesn't need really anything at all, just ran. If it was me buying the engine I'd throw some new rings in just to be sure. Freshen it up a little because the hours were on an MX track so it's been high rev. It runs great and is almost exactly what the Pro's ran in the 04/05 bikes. Out on the track theres no one who can say this isn't enough. I have not had it dyno'd but with a 15/38 combo it will still rip 5th gear wheelies no problem at all. It would make someone an awesome engine and I hate to sell it but it just needs to go. I need a bike for the XC and woods riding around here and I might not be racing any time soon. So if your interested, shoot me a PM or feel free to give me a call or text at (814)706-3930. Thanks, Paul.

Yup I'm a very active member there! Thanks though! And that would be great mud runner! This thing is great. 60+ HP with room to go. You could pull probably 65+ with this thing just from little stuff. It's close already I know but this is on pump gas and you can still go more aggressive on alot of things.

Requested picture

0912122306.jpg