budget atc 70 christmas build

while the wifes away the mechanic will play :)

but while you're in the kitchen Harley, can i get a pepperoni/mushroom fender and gingerbread man tank ?

View attachment 12946

lol crackin me up man.....awk i taught you better then that come on..its png your after:D:eek:...nice job:)

Gingerbread_Man (1).png

Looking good Harley, running out of time tho lol
Your painting in the house, holy smokes my woman would kill me. :confused:
I did some of that too last winter, but I put stuff in a big cardboard box. Made spraying a little harder, but kept everything clean

i painted in my basement and it still smelled my house up:)
i also painted outside in 20 degree weather oh well what are you going to do
harley if you want to get crazy with paint try a can of chrome and then a can of duplicor metalcast it is anodized and looks crazy good also 500 degree paint oposed to the what 197 degree rustoleum/krylon

I just hope everyone in that household is wearing respirators while you're doing that

Krylon MSDS sheet:
Contains toluene, xylene and ketones. May affect the brain or nervous system causing dizziness, headache or nausea. Cause eye, skin, nose and throat irritation. Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid continuous breathing of vapor and spray mist.
WARNING: These products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

Reactions: Herpderplol
I just hope everyone in that household is wearing respirators while you're doing that

Krylon MSDS sheet:
Contains toluene, xylene and ketones. May affect the brain or nervous system causing dizziness, headache or nausea. Cause eye, skin, nose and throat irritation. Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid continuous breathing of vapor and spray mist.
WARNING: These products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

is that why i passed out painting in my playhouse?

Reactions: mud runner
Hard to tell from the pics what color the plastics are. Red? Pink forks, blue rims. Looks deecent.. Like an Abominable spray bomb. lol mmmmmm hmmmmmm

Reactions: Awk08