Brand New here, have big plans for my blaster!

04BLSTR

May 20, 2011
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Hello everyone!

So I have in my possesion a very used 2004 Blaster that currently doesn't run. A friend of mine baught a 750R and got orders so they gave me the blaster.

So I registered here and I have big plans for this blaster so Im sure I will be researching on here and asking alot of questions. I:I

I'll take some pics asap! All I know is I am pretty sure I am going to have to rebuild the motor in it so I'm starting to look up parts. I want to paint the frame and do some other work too after I pull the engine.

I'll take some pics asap! All I know is I am pretty sure I am going to have to rebuild the motor in it so I'm starting to look up parts. I want to paint the frame and do some other work too after I pull the engine.

make sure u take lots of pics as u go,its nice to look back on them once u are done

Well I already know I want a little more power than it had before it stopped running. Id like a better suspension and maybe a slightly longer rear. It has no ignition setup just kick start, which I am ok with but I would like to find a way to make an on/off switch that requires a key for security purposes.

I will be riding on dirt/sand/rocky trails with quite a bit of bumps and mud pits.

I like to push the blaster pretty good, so I want a really good suspension over anything else. Slightly more ground clearance might be useful for where I ride aswell.

I want some more turning stability without sacrificing too much of its nimble nature and would like some more over-all power.

And then of course, I want to make it look alot cleaner and more appealing to look at!

I will be riding on dirt/sand/rocky trails with quite a bit of bumps and mud pits.

I like to push the blaster pretty good, so I want a really good suspension over anything else. Slightly more ground clearance might be useful for where I ride aswell.

I want some more turning stability without sacrificing too much of its nimble nature and would like some more over-all power.

And then of course, I want to make it look alot cleaner and more appealing to look at!

elka shocks are awesome, works shocks are real good also. even stock banshee shocks set on full soft are a improvement over stock blaster. it all just depends on ur wallet yo lol :eek:. for power we have a basic porting DIY to help u pick up a few ponies or you can send it out to a pro to really get some power out of it. as far as looks go i like all custom work, cut and moved fenders look awesome

Well im not sure how much stuff costs for these blasters but I got some cash lyin around. I'm just about finished with my car so I need a new toy to wate money on haha.

Are there some online sites that sell these parts?

Well im not sure how much stuff costs for these blasters but I got some cash lyin around. I'm just about finished with my car so I need a new toy to wate money on haha.

Are there some online sites that sell these parts?

ebay would have the best selection, i like to use RJATV hes a awesome guy or rockymountain is good, dennis kirk ect...