Bought my first car

89custom

May 27, 2008
GTA, Ontario
So after a full year(probably more) of constant searching, i've finaly found myself a project.

5spd 87 Supra Turbo 185,000 kms
-HKS intake
-Raptor Racing Full 3" Exhaust, Turbo back(divorced downpipe) w/ highflow cat
-Innovative Wideband + AFR Gauge
-Aftermarket Oil Pressure and Water Temp Gauge
-Pioneer Mp3 cd ready deck
-Spec stage 3 clutch with resurfaced flywheel
-ST Springs Sitting on Bilstein's
-JDM Side Markers
-JDM Rear Hatch Spoiler Replica
-JDM Black Mesh Rims

Paints ruff. needs brakes, front tires and a hole in the floor patched to safety.(ill be fixing the hole properly as well as a few other rust spots)

Ill get you guys a video in a few days. Sounds gnar.

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

^^ at my shop, Simone Performance Imports, before i purchased it, wanted to toss it on a hoist and check er out. (6am on monday morning B) lol)

and just some pics
Suprab4winter005.jpg

IMG00157-20100508-1830.jpg

DSC_2163.jpg

^^ Not me in the car, old owner and his friend.

So thats my new baby. I may be parting out my blaster to pay for parts for this. Everyones gota move on... I've been waiting to own a car for far to long.

Peace.

supras have been my dream car ever since i watched the fast and the furious when i was like 10 lol. too bad theres only a handful of them around my area and i've yet to see one for sale.. sweeet car bro

There is a 96 supra that is right down the street from my girlfriends apartment, I oogle at it every time we drive by it. Awesome. It's going to be a cool car man, good luck.

Traded my blaster for this bike in my sig. I love it.

nice. i love those late 80s turbo supras. i always wanted one. you dont see the turbo ones everyday. but now you will

Thanks guys. Yeah i love all supras but i got a sweet spot for mk3's. everyone loves mk4's so yeah... but yeah ive only seen 1 other mk3 in my town and have seen 1 mk4 drive past me the opposite way on a busy street (i woulda u-turned the sh*t out of that road lol) so that blows. wasnt even in my town. Love the rarity. Hopefully ill be driving it tomorow with a temp sticker (before i safety it) so i will have it for the long weekend which is primo.

Congrats on the purchase bro.Looks and sounds like a nice car for sure.Do I see some orange paint in it's future.lol haha