blown out progressive shock!!!!!!

yzrider

Apr 12, 2009
northwest Indiana
well this weekend at the badlands i blew out one of my progressive front shocks and bent my bumper a little, i had a fun time till then

heres some pics
here's the shock after it started leaking oil on the first day
1zxt7p0.jpg

2vun1gn.jpg

these are after 30 minutes of riding the second day.......
douxzn.jpg

2bwah1.jpg

33p3oye.jpg

these luckily have a lifetime warranty if we can find the paper

yay we found the receipt and are sending them in, it sucks tho cause i was riding real slow and crap, and noticed them leaking and couldn't do anything but ride onb them, back to stock for now

haha, lol, i had a good time, my buddy from psj rolled his outlaw 525 down a hill and bent the spindle and it tore the crap outta everything else, i had a good time too, even tho the blater only got one day in, i had to ride a bayou 220 for the rest of the time, saw some scary crap, and found out that i love hill cimbing

oooh! oucharoo...time for some better shocks...those progressives arent really that great..as you can see. time to get somethign you can rebuild and fix easily..etc. like a works. affordable, great quality.....love my 2 sets of works..lol

oooh! oucharoo...time for some better shocks...those progressives arent really that great..as you can see. time to get somethign you can rebuild and fix easily..etc. like a works. affordable, great quality.....love my 2 sets of works..lol

x2, they're easy to fix and the guys at works are great on the phone