Blasterr's First Rebuild

And at last the powder coating

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 171
Me to ! Ill get all the updates on the motor. I just need my swinger to do any much more

So I just ordered a bearing for the bottom end so its on its way to wwholden. Motor should be together this weekend. Well the bottom end atleast!

Awesome! i hope I like it. I think the stainless chrome look will look good on my carbon fiber covers!

Okay got some parts back today but i need a bearing puller to install most of this!

not trying to be nosey here but why the hell did someone PC those hubs with the bearings in them? why are all the threads powder coated? man i sure would hate to be putting all that stuff together with all the threads and and bearing races gummed up lol theyre are wrong and right ways of doing things and that is the WRONG way

i hope you got that work done almost for free. on another note your builds coming along great

not trying to be nosey here but why the hell did someone PC those hubs with the bearings in them? why are all the threads powder coated? man i sure would hate to be putting all that stuff together with all the threads and and bearing races gummed up lol theyre are wrong and right ways of doing things and that is the WRONG way

i hope you got that work done almost for free. on another note your builds coming along great

I paid 50 bucks for it. the black looks good but the red didnt stick. Might have to get it redone not sure yet. And the guy didn't have a bearing puller so he didnt bother I guess. I got them out with a hammer and a socket