Blasterdudes blaster build!

Blasterdude27

Nov 19, 2008
Just outside of fairbanks ak
About damn time lol! I've been wanting to do this for a while now and even though money is tight if I at least start now and be patient everything ~should~ fall into place.

For now I'm not going to do anything crazy just the basics new bars, front tires, nerfs, sand blast and re-paint ( again!!!!! lol!! ) and that ugly front bumper has to go.

Later this spring the engine will get new seals all around, hone and rings if it looks like it needs it.... I also have some real mods in mind if the money is there. ;)

So heres a few pics.

HPIM1427.jpg

HPIM1428.jpg

HPIM1434.jpg

HPIM1437.jpg

Another seized bolt :( vvvv
HPIM1435.jpg

HPIM1436.jpg

The cold made my paint flake right off!!! X(
HPIM1433.jpg

thats all for now....

Reactions: 'blanshee'man
Yay! What do you have in mind for it?
Not 100% sure yet.

I really would like to sandblast everything and repaint, its not that I did a bad job last time but I know I can do better and its bugging me. As for colors probably the same.... but you never know ;)

I need a better rear shock. I'm undecided on a 250r or a 400ex rear.
Bumper, undecided...
nerfs, most likely tusk
Front tires, matching razr cross's

The rest will be little things like bars and bolts.
Most of the cool stuff won't be done till later when I have more moeny.

I just really want to take my time and do it right.

Sounds like a good start.I'll be waitng for the finished pics.lol I like the Tusk nerfs alot.They are stout and well worth the short money they cost.

Thanks homies :)
I have a few more details I'll share, the bumper I'm gonna go with is a moose pro plate ( same one the scottishblaster has ) and paint it a cool texured black.

Swinger & a-arms will be gunmetal.

And I'm undecided on a dynoport mid-top pipe or the tried and trued power pro's, both offer what I want... I just cant make up my mind.

Thanks homies :)
I have a few more details I'll share, the bumper I'm gonna go with is a moose pro plate ( same one the scottishblaster has ) and paint it a cool texured black.

Swinger & a-arms will be gunmetal.

And I'm undecided on a dynoport mid-top pipe or the tried and trued power pro's, both offer what I want... I just cant make up my mind.

If your selling the FMF let me know. I need a cheap pipe for my build.

If your selling the FMF let me know. I need a cheap pipe for my build.
Sorry I wasn't trying to blow you off, but I'm not really in a position to sell anything right now... Mostly because of my location and my parents, I've had a few poeple in the past pm me asking to buy parts and I always say no, I just wanna say this: Its not you, I'm just in a bad position to buy/sell... I hope you can understand.

Ok here is my engine.

HPIM1431.jpg

Ok if your wondering what that funny looking plug is here is the ugly...

The gearbox oil drain hole is stripped, so as a cheap fix I have been using a ruber exspanion<<<spell plug and silicone to keep it from leaking.

this is the main reason why I'm splitting the cases, I wanna fix it right and while its apart I my as well replace all the seals.

yeah i do mn baby! its cold as hell and ive never had that problem... i always strip away all the paint till bare metal and then sand and tape the rims and tires. then i paint them with 3 coats of spray never any chipping.

Thanks guy's.... yeah I got the sickness lol
Thanks for that freek ahahaha.

I'll admit my prep for the wheels wasn't my best. The front never chipped in 5 months of riding gravel pits, gravel roads, woods, it was only my rears that got beat up... mostly from when I put on my new tires.

The only reason why the fronts peeled off was loading it in my truck moving it from my house to the shop... it was only -20 but the road vibration must have made it flake off.