Blaster vs ex

i raced my bike with some other blasters and 300ex's at this place mototown in ct and i was destroying most of the 300ex's that were built as much as my bike but the other blasters with 240 kits and hot rods cranks and stuff got me. but if its like a straight road that top end on the 300 is all to his advantage i would just try to keep him in back of you just by blocking him off.

i will try i gota let it get warm up here and get some of the snow off the roads :)=))

i will try i gota let it get warm up here and get some of the snow off the roads :)=))

While you are waiting, get that thing running a little better. Remove the airbox lid, adjust your jetting accordingly, you can advance the timing a tad.

Good luck

haha thats funny i dont think its posibal for u to win agenst me becouse of my stock gearing is 15/38 and urs is eather stock or 14/40 or 42 i dont member what its is when i get a bbk im going to 15/37

i think it will be fairly close. i race my blaster against my buddy and his 400ex quite a bit and on a "track" i beat him and drag racing our acceleration is pretty equal but once we're topped out he slowly pulls away.

If you want to be more of a challenge I would get a new exhaust and silencer ( not necessarily brand new but something not stock) if you want to get more bang for you buck go with toomey b1, Factory Seven, vitos fat bastard or ask around this forum for each exhaust I would NOT get FMF if you have something else availiable but if there is a full fmf for like 60 bucks then i would get it. make sure to get the full thing not just the exhaust but the silencer as well, that is the driving force behind 2-strokes.

well we are going to try to set up a race after school sometime and now my other bud with a z400 that has a hmf and air filter on it but its going to take alot to beat that but that 300ex is going to be easy now that i got that sproket on mine and his is geting punded into the ground haha he talks so much sh*t about blasters lol

iv said it once and ill say it again.. 300ex shouldnt be a problem... i raced 2 piped and jetted 300ex's down the river when i first got my blaster and i walked away from them like nothing... i have no air box lid, jetted tuned carb, answer silencer, boysen reeds and vertex piston with the jugg cleaned up( light polish just to clean up casting imperfections) 13/40 gearing 22 inch tall rear tires, aftermarket clutch, and im 250 pounds and out ran them

havnt raced him yet i hope to soon i gota have him come over after school one day