Blaster vs 400ex

and your 31 on a blaster thats ashame and why you keep your airbox idk but get a POD filter with a 34 you dumb @#$%

get a banshee all of you there easyer than blasters

actually blasters are much easier to drive
and from your sig it seems you dont have a banshee
Stop being a weiner people can ride what they want whenever they want ive got both a banshee and a blaster and id take it over my banshee anyday because it suits me better

Age limit on blaster? Well im 33 and could just now in life afford to buy a "used" blaster cause Mommy wouldnt buy me one. Too poor i guess... Well anyway thats my excuse... Still lovin my blaster though...

actually blasters are much easier to drive
and from your sig it seems you dont have a banshee
Stop being a weiner people can ride what they want whenever they want ive got both a banshee and a blaster and id take it over my banshee anyday because it suits me better

i ment to work on and i do have a banshee a 4mil on alky go a couple pages back

ya but i didnt have daddy chippin in on mine, soo i got the blaster

haha lol SLAM. i was thinkin the same thing. this kid is such a spoiled biotch. 98% of the under 21 crowd here is cool as hell. then there are the other 2% that are little assholes that brag about what thier parents buy them. 8-| gaaaaaaaaay

he dont buy me sh*t he may of chipped in on the port work but thats it i work for my parts and ive been savin up for a banshee for quite some time so all of you just give it up
and stop. and your callin me the ahole your the one whos bein a ahole by callin me on im a spoilded biotch dude atleast we work for are money and people like you get free heath insurance free food and free clothes i and my dad work for all of our money so dont go talkin smack about what you dont know about

Hey blasterboy805, shut the f*ck up. God you don't ever stop. your such a little chirp its unbelivable.

And blastapole shouldn't have got that infraction, that was hilarous lol.