Blaster vs 400ex

2StrokeBlaster

Jan 9, 2009
i have a blaster with weisco piston, boysen reeds, pro circuit pipe and im racing a stock 400ex

im not sure if i should race with my stock tires or my holeshots because i know that the 400ex has higher top speed then my blaster

which ones should i race with?

yeah stock 400 hp is in the high 20's and with your mods your in the lower 20's.

But the 400 has the torque factor(which gives you all your acceleration up to 5250rpm). Unless the 400 is just ragged out to sh*t and smoking he's probably gonna win.

my Blaster will smoke a 400ex in the sand with paddles or holeshots i beat stock 450s with my blaster but use the holeshots and get him out of the line you can beat him mess with the gearing and you will get the win for sure

i beat stock 450s with my blaster but use the holeshots and get him out of the line you can beat him mess with the gearing and you will get the win for sure

i beat stock 450s with my blaster but use the holeshots and get him out of the line you can beat him mess with the gearing and you will get the win for sure

dont-taze-me-bro-shirt.jpeg

ohsnap.gif

wtf dude got enough qoutes im one of those people who cares about perfomance not looks and plus i race my 4mil all day so i know how to drag race if you get beat by a stock or modded 400ex you need to work on your perfomance and gearing

im one of those people who cares about perfomance not looks and plus i race my 4mil all day so i know how to drag race if you get beat by a stock or modded 400ex you need to work on your perfomance and gearing

im one of those people who cares about perfomance not looks and plus i race my 4mil all day so i know how to drag race if you get beat by a stock or modded 400ex you need to work on your perfomance and gearing

mullet.jpg

my Blaster will smoke a 400ex in the sand with paddles or holeshots i beat stock 450s with my blaster but use the holeshots and get him out of the line you can beat him mess with the gearing and you will get the win for sure

lol sorry but i dont think you beat stock 450s with your blaster. MAYBE im wrong

if can get them of the line then yea but if they barley get me at the line they will etch pass me next time im racing one i will get a vid of it if i still have my blaster im getting a banshee

me and my pop i work alot in the summer and my dad works in a welding shop where he his the owener and it doesnt take much to make a blaster run very good especcially when you have somebody as experinced as me and my dad we just got done buiding a custom 4mil supercub banshee on alky that will whoop 10mils so we know what were doin

heres a vid i know how to race heres a link and if you look at the back of my shirt thats a big sponsor for me

Last edited by a moderator: