Blaster vs 400ex

idk what all these people are talking about but i smoke 400's and 450's all day! im running a 15/38 gear ratio.

Why must everyones sh*t be the fastes there ever was? I'm not saying the Blaster is faster ro slower than anything else, but the constand dick measuring getr old!

Holy old thread! Wow, are we looking to dig up some drama now that yb200, sheeblast, and motoman9911 are gone and arent causing any more? Lol

This thread was like pulling teeth to read so I earned this, I beat 400's too. Don't know if it is the Flotek port job, or what, but seriously, I eat'm up.

Why must everyones sh*t be the fastes there ever was? I'm not saying the Blaster is faster ro slower than anything else, but the constand dick measuring getr old!
lol I have a kid round here like that a almost bone stock blaster says hell eat mine to his brother lol I told his brother put his money where his mouth is and race me for machines.

I can't say that mines faster because I have not raced it. I'm not going to say mine will beat a 400ex till I race one and beat it more then one time.

lol I have a kid round here like that a almost bone stock blaster says hell eat mine to his brother lol I told his brother put his money where his mouth is and race me for machines.

got any other locals wanna drag race a blaster, gimme a holler, you'll get a cut. I:I

wow good stuff here. blasters mod for mod cant touch the bigger bikes. blasters get murdered on the sand especially by modded 400s and 450s. its kinda funny how badly too. and its excpected. just some teens thinking their cool with there super fast blasters. that said i like blasters. each bike has its place.

got any other locals wanna drag race a blaster, gimme a holler, you'll get a cut. I:I
Yeah man but they just talk at the mouth when it came down too it they wouldn't do anything but talk smack. But yeah in my opinion its all on the riders and whats done too what if it was a 400ex with lets say a pipe and thats it vs a blaster with nice mods done up then its a big possibility I raced a bone stock 400 not too long ago with what I have an beat the kid but it was pretty close I will race almost anyone just for the fun of it its cool too see how close you can come to another machine I raced my friend james on his almost stock blaster and blew him away by like 4-5 lengths but we did it for fun and like he said know he knows where he stands at and then asked what all I had done.