Blaster roller or Parts Out

EZRider76

Feb 23, 2012
WNY
I have a fully equipped roller, only thing missing is the engine. I would like to sell the entire thing, but if anyone is looking for parts, I'll be more than happy to wheel and deal. Like I said, everything is there including a custom set of rear hydraulic brakes, FMF Gold Series Fatty with Turbine Core2 exhaust and a 28mm carb. Plastics are in ok shape and the seat has a few cracks in the vinyl near the back. No rear grab bar, but has heel guards. I don't have time for pics right now, but message me if you want something and we can haggle the price. The tires are practically brand new, less than 200 miles on soft trails, never on pavement. VIN on Registration matches VIN on chassis and the registration WAS transferable back in 2013. Requests for the roller move to the front of the line unless parts are already in the mail. Not looking to retire from selling this, just would like the barn space back....you may be shocked at my lack of haggling ability, try me!

Ok folks, finally took some pictures. Kinda foggy on how to share the album from photobucket, but here goes.
http://s1052.photobucket.com/user/kdixon76/embed/slideshow/Blaster

It isn't perfectly clean, and wasn't the prettiest machine, but it is solid. Anything you see is for sale, below is a small list of prices. If it is there, it is still available...
Full Roller $400+shipping (if you live within a 6 hour drive from WNY, I will deliver myself)
Front and Rear Tires (sold as set mounted on rims) $200+shipping
28mm Carb with throttle Cable (includes extra jets) -> $60+shipping
Heel Guards -> $50+shipping
Thumb Throttle -> $40+shipping
Foot Pegs -> $40+shipping
Rear Hydraulic Brake System (includes brackets) -> $125+shipping
FMF Gold Series Fatty and TurbineCore2 -> $200+shipping
Working Kill Switch and attached half of harness-> $50+shipping
Headlight (working) -> $50+shipping
Extra Set of Front A-Arms -> $30+shipping
Front Carry Bar (excellent shape) -> $75+shipping
Anything else (Gas Tank, plastics, handle bars, steering neck, seat, swing arm, frame, etc) just ask. Prices can be negotiable, wheels and exhaust are practically brand new so those are firm.

are the rear hydraulic brakes a bolt on set up for a pre 02 and will the thumb throttle work on a pre 02 also?

Herp shot his load without looking at the pics. Those brakes are a crude version of awk's retrofit brakes for early frames. Yes, they are bolted onto an early frame. The only thing that looks sketchy is the length of the arm on the brake pedal.

Does the exhaust include the mounting flange? I cannot PM yet either. I just picked up my first Blaster in poor condition.

Sorry folks, good weather and good people kept me busy and my phone is a POS that doesn't send me notifications. Bad news is, I picked up another engine and am rebuilding it, gonna make this machine whole again.

Reactions: BudgetBlaster
Herp shot his load without looking at the pics. Those brakes are a crude version of awk's retrofit brakes for early frames. Yes, they are bolted onto an early frame. The only thing that looks sketchy is the length of the arm on the brake pedal.

I don't know about a crude version, I used all the same parts as my buddy AWK, I just made brackets that suited my machine. I didn't get into the business of mass production and appearance like AWK did either, just needed one set if functional brakes...accomplished. Words hurt man...words hurt. Lol...I'm just messing around. The break pedal extension is a little long, but it isn't hurting anything either, so I didn't want to waste my time tearing it back apart to chop it. I just left it and rode like the wind.... Well, considering these are brakes, I guess I should say, I just left it and stopped like a dead battery.