Blaster reeds

ccolt1

May 30, 2010
N. Ca
I was wondering what changes I would have to make to put Vforce reeds on my 01 quad? I just bought it and it came with with a FMF Gold pipe and Silencer combo and K&N filter with hole cut in the Airbox lid. How do I tell what reeds are in it now? I am pretty new to the 2 stroke scene. Thanks!

I was wondering what changes I would have to make to put Vforce reeds on my 01 quad? I just bought it and it came with with a FMF Gold pipe and Silencer combo and K&N filter with hole cut in the Airbox lid. How do I tell what reeds are in it now? I am pretty new to the 2 stroke scene. Thanks!

Here's what my Boyesen power reeds look like, you can also look on e-bay to see what different ones look like. Hope this helps helps ya.

2nsz61t.jpg

rayuyq.jpg

i have v force and just ordered new reed replacements and they are the wrong ones so i have to wait another week before i can ride

If I was to put v force or some Boyseen will have to rejet or what else will I have to do? Can I buy a set and just put in and do alittle adjusting? Can I just buy the Boyseen and use my reed cage etc? Thanks

If I was to put v force or some Boyseen will have to rejet or what else will I have to do? Can I buy a set and just put in and do alittle adjusting? Can I just buy the Boyseen and use my reed cage etc? Thanks

You do not have to rejet for just adding reeds.
VForce's use their own cage, full swap in. With Boyeseen's, etc you will fit them to your stock cage and remove the stock reed flares, very easy to do and uses the existing hardware for the cage, etc.

Hope this helps...