Blaster part out

Fast6hand

Oct 10, 2013
West Palm Beach
I picked up a 03 blaster today. Parting it out. What do you need and I'll let you if I have it, and what shape its in. Pretty much everything is there.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

How much for the front fender hold bracket (bar) shipped to 48886? Also the heel guards, and front headlight bracket shipped the same place.

How much for the front fender hold bracket (bar) shipped to 48886? Also the heel guards, and front headlight bracket shipped the same place.
The metal guards or the plastic ones? And the black outer headlight casing thing? The actual headlight is busted.

Hey just let me know man I got 22s and I'd like 20s but 18s will work for around here don't really need at lot of clearance as most everything is flat as be lol

Hey just let me know man I got 22s and I'd like 20s but 18s will work for around here don't really need at lot of clearance as most everything is flat as be lol
Ok I just put air in them. The valve stems were sticking open. They probably just need to be replaced. The rims have surface rust.

im interested in the metal heel guards and the plastic that connects to the rear fenders. 19522. Thanks

Items SOLD:

- L/R spindles and a arms
- Rear carrier
- Rear caliper
- Brake light
- Rear grab bar
- Front fender stay
- Headlight housing
- L/R heel guards
- Right foot peg and pedal
- Rear master cylinder
- Clamp cover over stem
- Carb

Lots more stuff guys! Get while it lasts.

Rear tires/rims, oil tank, silencer, intake boots sold. Cases and crank sold. Still have parts.

Hydro things left:

Front hubs/calipers
Front master

Last edited: