blaster jetting with fmf full pipe and reeds

Okay it look like moving back to a 280 with the needle in middle position worked, bike is running quite nicely, just waiting for it to cool down so i can see the results of the plug chop. Thinking of maybe going to needle position 4? im not sure.

K guys heres my plug chop results with the 280....wat do u guys think?

Attachments

• plug280 (1).jpg
    plug280 (1).jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 341
  • plug280 (2).jpg
    plug280 (2).jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 345
  • plug280 (3).jpg
    plug280 (3).jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 358
that looks pretty good
Hey wow a fellow south african, lol, not many of us around on the interweb, yeah i thought the chop looked decent too, still a little rich but thats fine, next mod....+4engine timing.I:I

Ya there a handful of us on here, most come and go. Be wary of advanced timing - it is an expensive way to make power--it may and probably will cost you a top end or two.

by the way, perhaps consider making your own thread in future - thread jacking is frowned upon...

hey guy i have a quick question i have a 02 blaster that has an fmf full system boysen stage 2 reed pedals reed spacer k&n air filter cfm air-box with he stock carb and a performance spark plug what jetting sizes should i use i am near Newark in northern jersey its almost an a half hour away from newark thanks muchh

Where have I read this before.

AHH I remember and I answered,

#270 - #290 main but plug chop to confirm. Start with the biggest jet!

What is a performance spark plug, one you put in to add power. Take it out and throw it as far as you can and fit a b8es.

If you premix bump the main up 1 more.

Please keep question to 1 thread, it becomes confusing especially for me as I have borderline old timers disease.

hey guys i have a 2002 blaster that i am running strait airfilter with filter outwear on it. i have a dual stage reed valve from boysen and i also have an fmf. i live like 30 min away from new york and i live in north jersey. right now i am running a 290 main jet and a stock pilot. what are some ideas for jetting. i didn't plug chop yet to see

hey guys i have a 2002 blaster that i am running strait airfilter with filter outwear on it. i have a dual stage reed valve from boysen and i also have an fmf. i live like 30 min away from new york and i live in north jersey. right now i am running a 290 main jet and a stock pilot. what are some ideas for jetting. i didn't plug chop yet to see

hey guy i have a quick question i have a 02 blaster that has an fmf full system boysen stage 2 reed pedals reed spacer k&n air filter cfm air-box with he stock carb and a performance spark plug what jetting sizes should i use i am near Newark in northern jersey its almost an a half hour away from newark thanks muchh

BC the question has been answered, how about you take notice and then do the plug chop that you have been avoiding, then report back with your findings.

Hey wow a fellow south african, lol, not many of us around on the interweb, yeah i thought the chop looked decent too, still a little rich but thats fine, next mod....+4engine timing.I:I

Don't waste your time with a +4 timing advance. Get your head re-chambered into a squish band "Hemi",and you will get much,much bigger gains with no timing advance needed.