Blaster idles fine and revs fine but when riding

I truthfully wouldn't ride it until I had everything checked off. You don't realize how much some things can compromise your engine until you're splitting cases because you wanted to skimp. You'll end up spending $500 trying to save $100.

we took care of that :)

I see what you did there lol.

Now can we take care of me not being able to like my posts?

I didn't know when i bought the gaskets that they where junk seemed to have good reviews, but yea it's sitting till i get the leak tester in the mean time i'm going to take the tors out and the taillight wires may leave the headlight wires but i never really ride at night but who know when you might get stuck out a lil later then you planned.

and i really don't want to replace the gaskets already think i will be good for the summer?

and i want to pull the carb and check the jetting will there be a stamp on it somewhere?

I didn't know when i bought the gaskets that they where junk seemed to have good reviews, but yea it's sitting till i get the leak tester in the mean time i'm going to take the tors out and the taillight wires may leave the headlight wires but i never really ride at night but who know when you might get stuck out a lil later then you planned.

and i really don't want to replace the gaskets already think i will be good for the summer?

and i want to pull the carb and check the jetting will there be a stamp on it somewhere?

some have run the green/blue/black paper gaskets with no troubles.
i have personally had 2 of them suck into the tranfers and fried 2 different blasters.

and yes, the jets should have an M and a # on them

Last edited:
just a random pic i found but you get the idea :)

main jet resized 1.jpg